Work week: 50 hours
Department: Clinical Dentistry
Hospital Complex: Mooimed Hospital (Independent Private Hospital)
Reports to: Dr PJ Beukes
Salary: Based on percentage of fees received
“As the owner of Advanced Dental Centre, I am looking for a passionate, ambitious general dental surgeon to provide excellent dental services to a well established and select client base in the North West Province. Working side-by-side with myself and other members of our team, you will also need to demonstrate leadership qualities and a will to participate in this dynamic practice. I am looking for someone with a “partner mentality”, to help innovate, strategize, and move this company forward” Dr. PJ Beukes.
At Advanced Dental Centre we are committed to dentistry excellence and holistic patient care, training and continual professional development, a great culture and strong values.
For the “A Team Player” looking for something special who can answer “yes” to all of the following questions, this is the opportunity for you:
- Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit trapped inside a dynamic dentist body?
- Are you seeking meaning and purpose in your dentistry career?
- Do you hate office politics as much as we do?
- Do you want to come to work looking professional?
- Do you excel in dentistry but want to learn more and grow in your skills?
- Do you want to use the latest technology in dentistry?
- Are you seeking an atmosphere of open and direct communication, debate and creative brain-storming?
- Are you professional and results driven, yet lighthearted and fun?
- Can you see the forest and work in the trees?
- Are you level-headed and able to see both sides of the coin?
- Do you exceed patient’s expectations on a regular basis?
- Is it in your bones to seek continual improvement?
- Do you have passion for dentistry?
- Do you want to make a difference?
- Do you want to leave a legacy?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, we want to meet you!
Our Dental Practice:
Advanced dental Centre is a private dental practice in Potchefstroom, Northwest Province, established 1991 by Dr. PJ Beukes.
At Advanced Dental Centre technology, expertise and quality care become one.
We strive to ensure personal and optimal dental care to every patient. By doing thorough examinations and providing treatment options, we enable patients to make informed choices of dental solutions.
Because we firmly believe that oral health is closely related to overall health, Dr PJ Beukes is committed to continued, personal and professional development in order to keep abreast of the latest dentistry practices worldwide.
Our Services include:
- Metal-free crown and bridge work
- Aesthetic dentistry
- CAD CAM
- Periodontal plastic surgery
- Periodontal reconstructive surgery
- Oral Hygiene Programs
- Reconstructive implant dentistry
- Implant prosthetics
- Bio-mimetic dentistry
- Biological dentistry
- Minor oral surgery
- IV Sedation
- General anaesthetic theatre
- Computerized dentistry
- Computer axial tomography diagnosis & planning
- Insomnia relieve
The role of the Dental Surgeon we are looking to recruit, has primary components consisting of:
- Accurate examination and diagnosing of patients
- Planning of appropriate procedures and consulting
- High standard dentistry
- Record keeping and planning
- Professionalism in everything you do
- Efficient time management skills
- Effective and professional communication skills with staff and patients
- Accurate and meticulous administrative capabilities
- Balanced interpersonal conduct
At Advanced Dental Centre success in this role will be measured against performance in the following areas:
- Monthly financial reviews (key metrics include balanced time and payment logs for consultations and procedures; production costs management; total cost management; productivity)
- Patient satisfaction (key metrics will include retention of clientele; references; testimonials; recruitment of new patients, growth of patient base etc.)
- Treatment success (metrics will include satisfied patients, zero comebacks, longevity of treatment, offering long lasting solutions)
- Treatment Planning and completion (metrics will include comprehensive treatment plans for every patient, completion of treatment plans, progress reporting of treatment plans)
- Positive team contribution (metrics will include staff morale, positive culture, balanced work-life)
Advanced Dental Centre is to maintain a diverse, motivated, and positive work environment full of great people. Take pride in working at a dental practice that is forward thinking and continuously improving and priding itself on its good name and established goodwill in the community.
Calculation will be based on consultation and procedure fees (excluding vat) received less production and fixed costs.